You've seen movie critics, comics critics and even genre critics.  Now, there is a critic brazen enough to review an entire day!

But not just any day.  THE UNLUCKIEST DAY OF THE YEAR!

Media Used:
"The Price is Wrong" from The Price is Right
Sunny Desktop from SL-Designs.com
"Carpe the Diem" from Clone High

Special Thanks To:
Bologna Taylor

Even the Day Critic needs a day or two off.  He'll be back to doing what he does best (bitching and moaning mostly) on Monday, the 16th.

Sean Taylor
Ph.D, Posting Videos a Day Late

Comments

10/27/2015 1:35pm

Critics are always a part of everyone's life. They make you realize that we are doing anything which can be improved by taking appropriate steps. They also make your realize about your strengths and weaknesses.

07/16/2017 3:53am

This is so funny and unique at the same time! I've never seen any page that could be this unique. I finished watching the video laughing, and I am also not sure if what he was telling were all sensible. All I know is he was able to make me laugh, and I wanted to thank him for that. I am hoping you will post more videos with this format.

11/05/2015 1:53am

Thank you so much for share such a wonderful article.It is very helpful my writing.The author is using the different way of writing format.

02/27/2016 2:06am

This is a way to build brand loyalty and brand familiarity, which in turn can spark personal recommendations and a higher tendency by users to share your content and promotions.

05/01/2016 4:51am

You are a great critic. I like your blog.

12/20/2016 4:19am

Day critic? Ha-ha, that's pretty funny. Your sense of humor is awesome.

01/25/2017 4:53pm

Taking criticism can be a difficult thing. At some point in this arts world so dependant on reviews and opinions, you will encounter a customer or audience member who wants to tell you how to do things better. It can be hard to deal with, after all, nobody likes to be told they're wrong. But it's not all bad news because sometimes you can use criticism to give you a competitive edge. Working with someone who is patient and able to receive and act on criticism means both parties can work towards a better outcome.

02/13/2017 12:56am

05/08/2017 4:56am

06/30/2017 11:44pm

Android is now the most popular way to get online in the world, so it’s not surprising that there is a great deal of interest in using Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) for Android to protect privacy.it's important to stop and think about It. A great vpn service, private internet access is very simple to set up, and very secure. Some of Best VPN are Listed On our Site. Our experts and community take a look at Psiphon, to see if this VPN is right for you